Thursday 12 January 2017

FAL2017 Q1

So 2017! Let's go for it! No faffing about straight in with the first finish along list of the year.  I don't often put embroidery, cross stitch on but I really really love the Pretty little city designs from Satsuma Street, so let's get this Pretty Little Italy done, I have many many more to go!
This is a wedding gift , all it needs is bound, no excuse here!

 Clamshell Liberty, my hand sewing is slooooooooow, let's knock this one off eh?
I'm in a swap for these 4.5 inch economy blocks, I have a bazillion of them, need to make them into something!


 Eeeekkkkk! This should be top of list, baby quilt made with pattern from Pam and Nicky lintott. Baby due in April, plenty time ...
 
 
Right FAL2017, bring it on sunshine! *rolls up sleeves*

3 comments:

  1. Lovely list, and you have a few almost-finishes. They'd make quick finishes ;-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The almost finished have been rolled over and over so time to actually finish them!

      Delete
  2. Merci! Its weird not having the silk quilt on there!

    ReplyDelete